Jump to navigation Jump to search
In Game Description
Miracle from the Demon Old Hero's Soul
Revives the user from death once only.
This miracle is a countersign against the pagans who worship death and the dead.
|Miracle Type||MP Cost||Duration||Slot Cost||NPC Trainer||Training Cost|
|Buff Miracle||100||Until death, profile load, game quit, world stage load||2 Miracle Slots||Saint Urbain||Hero Demon's Soul|
- Revives caster back to 50% HP if they die while the spell is in effect.
- Does not work if the caster falls to their death. (Note however that if a fall within your 'safe' threshold [a fall that will only remove health, not kill you instantly] removes the last of your health, you will be revived)
- There is no window of "invincibility". So if you're hit with a second fatal attack immediately after expending the Miracle's effects, you will still die.
- Once you have been revived by Second Chance , you can recast it. You are not limited to cast the miracle only once per world load.
- Cannot be cast while any of the following spells are active:
- This miracle is referred to as "One Time Revival" in the Asian versions of the game.
- This translates as "一度きりの復活" (ichido kiri no fukkatsu) in the Japanese version of the game.