|Location||Boletarian Palace: 1-3, 1-4|
|Description||Fast melee enemy|
|Special Attack||Guard Break||Physical|
- At medium range, he'll throw a Secret Throwing Dagger.
- If the player is hiding behind a shield, he'll deliver a spin kick that breaks guard if you're using a shield with low Guard Break Reduction.
- Close-range attacks are quick and will sometimes combo into a guard breaking kick.
- Now, these enemies aren't your typical predictable enemies who you can dodge and score a quick combo before they react.
- The Imperial Spies can score a deadly combo on you before you can react.
- You'll encounter the first one as you're descending a flight of stairs.
- You probably won't see him until you're halfway down.
- The best strategies is to quickly combo him before he can attack.
- A safer approach is to lure him back up the stairs and into the small courtyard where their ability to score critical hits is decreased.
- You'll encounter three more not too far ahead.
- After killing the Boletaria Soldier with the crossbow, you'll see a large flight of stairs with an alleyway leading left and 2 leading to your right.
- If you time it well and make a lot of noise, you can lure the first Imperial Spy out of the left alleyway, and most likely, the Boletaria Soldier at the top of the stairs will have pushed his flaming boulder down to crush you.
- If done correctly, the Imperial Spy killed.
- If you continue up the stairs, a second Imperial Spy will emerge from the right alleyway.
- Lure him back down into the courtyard where you should be able to kill him without too much difficulty.
- The third Imperial Spy is optional.
- If you run straight up the alleyway, you won't alert him, but if you take the last right turn into the alley way, the Imperial Spy will jump down from the roof.
- Try not to get trapped in the passageway and deal with him as quickly as you can.
- As you ascend the tower with the two Red Eye Knights, you will be fired on by two crossbow soldiers.
- Run onto their platform and dispatch them.
- A Spy will land on the platform and proceed to attack you.
- If you can, it's best to kill him as he lands or he will likely be a nuisance as you busy yourself with the second Red Eye Knight further up the stairs.
- Special Note: Spies may temporarily turn invisible since they wear the Thief 's Ring.
|All||Shard of Clearstone|
Chunk of Clearstone
Secret Throwing Dagger
Enemy ID and Stats
The information below reflects the game's hard programmed values for enemy stats and values. However, these values don't always align precisely with values seen in game. This is due to Special Effect Multipliers (similar to NPCs) and World Tendency Multipliers.
Special Effect Multipliers
Special Effect Multipliers are blanket multipliers that are applied to NPCs, including Black Phantoms. For example, if the HP multiplier is "x2", the NPC will have twice the health that the player would have if they had identical stats and equipment. The NPC's attack multipliers are applied before the damage is affected by the player's defenses and resistances. Damage received by the NPC is slightly more complicated. When the player does damage to the NPC, the raw damage is put into a formula and computed against the NPC's resistances. These resistances are multiplied by the values in the Physical/Magic/Fire Defense columns before calculation. Afterward, the remaining damage is reduced by resistances, it is then multiplied by the Damage reduction multipliers in the Physical/Magic/Fire Reduction columns. The output damage remaining is the dealt to the NPC.