|Location||Boletarian Palace: 1-1, 1-2|
|Description||Slime-like creatures who wield a spear and shield|
|Special Attack||Spear Throw||Physical|
- Melee thrusting attack.
- Breaks guards of low hit res shields.
- Will hit the player even if standing at the side or back of the spear.
- Spear throw. Very good tracking, thus requires rolling, sprinting or shield block to avoid.
- These enemies are the ones from 1-1 Phalanx boss.
- They have a shield on their front-side, and a long spear which they either thrust or throw, depending on range.
- If it's possible to hit their backside via rolling or circling, they are a quick kill.
- If they're in a tight corridor however, try to use fire, like a Firebomb or buff your weapon with Turpentine
- From the front they will obviously take less damage; their attacks are capable of being blocked, so always raise that shield when near!
- If you start your player off as the Royalty class, then you'll have a much easier time killing these guys. Just spam Soul Arrow at them until they're dead.
|All||Shard of Hardstone|
Large Shard of Hardstone
Shard of Sharpstone
Large Shard of Sharpstone
Enemy ID and Stats
The information below reflects the game's hard programmed values for enemy stats and values. However, these values don't always align precisely with values seen in game. This is due to Special Effect Multipliers (similar to NPCs) and World Tendency Multipliers.
Special Effect Multipliers
Special Effect Multipliers are blanket multipliers that are applied to NPCs, including Black Phantoms. For example, if the HP multiplier is "x2", the NPC will have twice the health that the player would have if they had identical stats and equipment. The NPC's attack multipliers are applied before the damage is affected by the player's defenses and resistances. Damage received by the NPC is slightly more complicated. When the player does damage to the NPC, the raw damage is put into a formula and computed against the NPC's resistances. These resistances are multiplied by the values in the Physical/Magic/Fire Defense columns before calculation. Afterward, the remaining damage is reduced by resistances, it is then multiplied by the Damage reduction multipliers in the Physical/Magic/Fire Reduction columns. The output damage remaining is the dealt to the NPC.