Jump to navigation Jump to search
- These game patches apply to the Asian version only.
- NA and EU versions are already patched on the disc.
Unpatched offline mode
- You can delete the online patch if you have downloaded it
- Suicide in soul mode, in the world you want to darken will shift that World Tendency towards black
- Return to Nexus to update the World Tendency after suicide
- You may need to suicide in that world a few times before returning to Nexus
- Meat Cleaver Damage is reduced:
- Before S/S/-/S
- The Giant Trolls in 5-1 and 5-2, and Plague Babies in 5-3 drop Stone of Ephemeral Eyes
- Moderation in matchmaking for high level players
- Changes to player invasion at specific levels
- Acid Cloud changes:
- Range is more narrow
- Damage is capped at 100
- World Tendency Changes:
- Bug causing games to not properly saved (fixed)
- Bug causing unlimited proliferation of items (fixed)
- Bug causing partial status abnormalities to not be saved properly (fixed)
- Bug causing rankings for certain parameters to not be properly displayed (fixed)
- Bug effecting the speed of special effects of weapons when spec. effect weapons switched back and forth (fixed)
- Bug causing unlimited proliferation of souls (fixed)
- You can now quickly buy large amounts of items from vendors by keeping the D-Pad pressed.
- Character and world shadows added.
- If the time approaches the start time, please go to a safe place and select System -> Quit Game to exit. (What?)
- Shortly after Patch 1.03 was released, players received the following message when logging into the game:
- "Since the implementation of the program update (Ver. 1.03) on 6/22 (Mon), we have confirmed the following operational technical difficulties.
- MP is not recovered when an attack hit is landed using -Geri's Stiletto-
- HP is not recovered when an attack hit is landed using -Meat Cleaver-
- Cannot invade using -Redeye Stone- while in physical body
- Attack Power Up from -Morion Blade-/-Clever Rat's Ring- does not work on bows
- Players sometimes break into different areas/blocks from host
- Message evaluation scores are sometimes displayed incorrectly
- Messages are sometimes not properly deleted
- We plan to correct these bugs with an online update in the near future. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."
- Presumably, Patch 1.04 fixed the bugs caused by Patch 1.03.