Jump to navigation Jump to search
Spell from the Demon Penetrator's Soul
Strengthens and curses right-hand weapon. (Used with catalyst in left hand.)
Symbolizes the huge sword wielded by Penetrator, which has cut down many warriors who attempted to slay the demon.
|Spell Type||MP Cost||Duration||Slot Cost||NPC Trainer||Training Cost|
|Weapon Buff Spell||100||60 Seconds||3 Magic Slots||Yuria, the Witch||Silver Demon's Soul|
- Boosts right-hand weapon's Physical damage by 50%
- This means that the total damage inflicted on an enemy/player per hit with your Curse Weapon enchanted right-hand weapon is multiplied by 1.5 after calculation versus your opponent's defenses.
- For example, your weapon has 400 Attack Rating and is enchanted with Curse Weapon. If you hit an opponent, that 400 Attack Rating is calculated against their defense in this fictional situation, causing you to deal 320 damage.
- The Curse Weapon bonus is then applied, increasing that 320 damage to 480.
- Drains HP at 1% Max HP per second
- The HP drain is around 15 HP per second in Body Form with 50 VIT, 11.25 HP per second in Soul Form with the Cling Ring and 1 HP per second when cast with a "cracked catalyst." i.e. Talisman of Beasts without meeting the requirements of 18 Faith or 18 Magic or both.
- Can only be used with enchantable weapons. Is most commonly used on weapons with high Attack Rating, such as the Meat Cleaver and the Dragon Bone Smasher , and Crushing/Sharp upgraded weapons.