Boletaria 1-4 Walkthrough
|-Old King Allant
- False King's Demon's Soul
Blue Dragon (Optional)
- Large Flame Scale Demon's Soul
|- Ostrava of Boletaria
- Biorr, of the Twin Fangs
|- Boletaria Soldier (5)
- Red Eye Knight (2)
- Fat Official (2)
- Imperial Spy (1)
|- Knight Sword|
- Penetrating Sword from the Penetrating Sword Black Phantom
- Rune Sword from the Rune Sword Black Phantom
- White Bow from the White Bow Black Phantom
- Knight's Shield
- Rune Shield from the Rune Sword Black Phantom
- Tower Shield from the Scraping Spear Black Phantom
- Brushwood Leggings (Biorr)
- Brushwood Manifer (Biorr)
- Brushwood Armor (Biorr)
- Brushwood Helmet (Biorr)
- Stone of Ephemeral Eyes x2
Enemy ID and Stats
|Boletaria Soldier (Sword)||201070||135||0||98||0||0||0||44||77||50||75||100|
|Boletaria Soldier (Sword-firebomb)||201071||135||0||98||0||0||0||44||77||50||75||100|
|Boletaria Soldier (Crossbow)||201072||85||0||98||0||0||0||44||77||50||75||100|
|Red Eye Knight (Sword)||202070||220||2120||120||0||0||0||54||77||75||75||100|
|Red Eye Knight (Claymore)||202072||235||2780||120||0||0||0||54||77||75||75||100|
|False King Allant||723000||2210||75500||112||0||0||0||128||117||300||300||300|
Special Effect Multipliers
Special Effect Multipliers are blanket multipliers that are applied to NPCs, including Black Phantoms. For example, if the HP multiplier is "x2", the NPC will have twice the health that the player would have if they had identical stats and equipment. The NPC's attack multipliers are applied before the damage is affected by the player's defenses and resistances. Damage received by the NPC is slightly more complicated. When the player does damage to the NPC, the raw damage is put into a formula and computed against the NPC's resistances. These resistances are multiplied by the values in the Physical/Magic/Fire Defense columns before calculation. Afterward, the remaining damage is reduced by resistances, it is then multiplied by the Damage reduction multipliers in the Physical/Magic/Fire Reduction columns. The output damage remaining is the dealt to the NPC.
|Red Eye Knight||x2.7||x2.02||x2.35||x2.35||x2.35||-||-||-||x1.7||x1.7||x1.7||-||-||-|
|False King Allant||x2.7||x2.02||x2.35||x2.35||x2.35||-||-||-||x1.7||x1.7||x1.7||-||Immune||-|
World Tendency Events
- No White World events
- No Black World events
- 1-4 Penetrator Archstone Map - numbered sections below correlate to circled numbers on the map
- Go straight and defeat the three Crossbow wielding Boletaria Soldiers.
- There will be a Crystal Lizard behind them. Make sure to kill it before proceeding. Just beyond the Crystal Lizard you will see 3 Black Phantoms ahead.
- Penetrating Sword Black Phantom - switches between single and two-handed attacks
- White Bow Black Phantom - may cast Firestorm
- Scraping Spear Black Phantom - can only walk and cannot roll
- There are a few spots in the game where you can use/exploit the game engine to your advantage. You'll notice the disk access icon appears as you come in the vicinity of an Arch Stone. It appears that the area the Arch Stone is in acts like an invisible "zone line", where the next area is being loaded/streamed. You can pull enemies, such as the three Black Phantoms just beyond the dead dragon towards an Arch Stone and they will hit an invisible wall. Enemies can still attack and lunge at you from this point, but they will never be able to pass this invisible "wall". Use your favorite weapon to dispatch them, but ranged attacks would work best.
- Alternatively each can be lured alone by arrows and easily dispatched, using a good shield for the penatrator and bow user. Try to dodge and backstab the scraping spear phantom, as he will break your armour and weapons in a few hits so it is best to use his slow movement to your advantage. Pack back up weapons if you find the phantom has broken all your equipment. A very effective strategy is to stay a distance from him and keep casting Soul Arrow or Soul Ray. Remember to carry some Fresh Spice or Old Spice. Once killed they do not respawn until your next new game.
- Down the alley to the left, there is a Stone of Ephemeral Eyes. As you continue down the hallway to the right there will be another Crystal Lizard hiding (behind the 4th set of wooden palisades) partway down the alley as you head to Point 3. Use arrows to break the palisades down. That will not alert the Crystal Lizard, and you will have a clear shot at him. If you alert him, he will run towards the doorway where the Red Eye Knight is waiting inside the short hallway point 3, so be careful in your pursuit.
- Be prepared for a Red Eye Knight waiting on the stairs to your right, as you exit the short hallway between Point 3 and Point 4. Have your shield raised, as there are Crossbow Archers waiting above at Point 4. Lure the Red Eye Knight and kill him outside first, and then proceed with killing the others.
- An Imperial Spy waits to ambush you as you climb the stairs. At the top of the 4th flight of stairs you will find another Red Eye Knight without a shield. You'll hear him breathing before you see him. Without the Thief's Ring on, this Knight may be alerted and jump you while you are killing off the crossbowmen and Spy, so be alert to his clunking footsteps on the stairs.
- At the top of the stairs, through the doorway, you will see a Fat Official in the middle of the crosswalk. As you pass through the doorway a cut-scene will show the Blue Dragon fly in and perch himself above the crosswalk. You'll see the second Fat Official at the other end of the crosswalk. Walk a little and wait for the Blue Dragon to breathe fire, and the first Fat Official will be killed by the Blue Dragon. From the doorway you can lure the second with arrows and draw him into the fire also. Or, just kill him with arrows. From here, you can either rush across or you can start ranged attacks on the Blue Dragon (highly suggested). If the Blue Dragon’s life is reduced to half, it will fly away and perch above the castle entrance. You will encounter a Crystal Lizard as you approach the far doorway. His tail is visible just behind some barrels.
- If Biorr is still alive, he will be fighting against the Blue Dragon. If you wish to get Biorr’s items, you can let the Blue Dragon kill Biorr. There are several ways to defeat the Blue Dragon. You can snipe the Blue Dragon’s head from afar but it will be challenging. If you can find the safe spot in the middle, you can also snipe the Blue Dragon from there. You can also cast Water Veil then run fast and avoid the Blue Dragon’s fire. Once you are below the Blue Dragon (exactly at the castle entrance), you can start firing at the Blue Dragon until it’s defeated (use lock on).
- If Ostrava is still alive, he will be waiting at the stairs. Talk to him and he will give you the Mausoleum Key. At this point he will appear as a Black Phantom on the bridge ahead. While fighting the Rune Sword Black Phantom, make sure not to fall since the sides are wide open. Lure him out and back down the stairs so that you're not fighting him on the catwalk. The Rune Sword Black Phantom will drop the Rune Sword and the Rune Shield.
- Once done, proceed through the elevator. The False King will be waiting at the top. See the Old King Allant link for more information.